Ceiling System SUSPENSE
The system SUSPENSE made of HAVER Architectural Mesh is the ideal concept for suspended ceilings that creates new standards for individual interior design.
Two- and three-dimensional forms can be realized with the exactly coordinated components of pre-finished stainless steel mesh elements and a filigree substructure.
Due to the selection of different mesh types, there are almost no limits in the design of ceiling lining. In addition to an exceptionally aesthetic the suspended ceiling system convince with durability, easy installation and low maintenance. The ceiling system by HAVER & BOECKER is an attractive solution not only for renovation and modernization projects.
Ceiling Designs SUSPENSE
The preformed mesh elements are convex inserted into the ceiling system SUSPENSE.
The preformed mesh elements are alternating inserted concave/ convex into the ceiling system SUSPENSE.
The preformed mesh elements are inserted lying flat into the ceiling system SUSPENSE.
Benefits at a glance:
- Ready-to-install ceiling systems including profile structure and wire mesh elements
- Filigree substructure made of aluminium
- Durable stainless steel wire mesh elements (other materials upon request)
- Free projectable element sizes from 60x60 to 80x240 cm (other sizes upon request)
- Possibility of special elements in corner areas
- Different transparencies and individual shapes due to various Haver Architectural Mesh
- Conceals technical installations without reducing effectiveness
- Always removable